Friday, November 4, 2011

Now? Yes, now.

After one of my lowest days in a long time, I feel like the only way I can go from here is up.

Today's horoscope proves that the stars are rooting me on in this journey.

I keep trying, but I must start doing. And in my doing I must not quit. This is my destiny and I must live it, or I will be wasting my gift.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift - that is why they call it the present.

PISCES Nov, 04, 2011
Theodore Seuss Geisel - or Dr. Seuss - was a renowned children's author and illustrator. He was also a Pisces. For decades now, Dr. Seuss's works have brought smiles to the faces of countless children, and taught them a thing or two in the process. But his first book, "And to Think that I Saw It on Mulberry Street," was rejected by about 43 publishers before it was accepted by the Vanguard Press. The point is, Pisces, you have a dream that you've put on a shelf out of frustration. But it has the potential to bring you and others much happiness. The stars say this is a great time to take it off the shelf, and make it happen. Dr. Seuss didn't give up - neither should you.

No comments:

Post a Comment