Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dreaming of Apples

The other night I had a dream: 

I dreamt of these different apples sitting in a basket on a picnic table.


 There were a few types - like Gala, Red Delicious and Fuji. 

The one I normally prefer is the Fuji, for the sweetness and tartness. 

However, in my dream the one called Fuji was the Red Delicious. 

I remember struggling to try the Red Delicious because it looked like a normal Red Delicious.

But when I woke up, I remember that apple tasting so amazing, 
and juicy and tart that I am still craving one to this day!

I took my dream to mean this:

Sometimes we think we know what we want, 
but the taste left in our mouths is not what we thought we would receive. 

Then, the ones we least expected to taste great are actually what we preferred!

Be open minded. 

xOx,


No comments:

Post a Comment