Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Fergie-like Rap

The other day at the bar I work at, I told a bartender to,
"pour that beer into that cup!" just being silly.
But the cocktail waitress I was working with laughed at me and said, that sounds like a rap.
So I started saying it over and over fast and we all laughed and smiled.
The next morning, I woke up in a super good mood and was getting ready to go volunteer at the Rock Thrift Store when I remembered the bar rap. I thought about God and how I could reword it to be Christian.
So this is what I came up with:
"Pour His love Up
in your cup
In your cup
In your cup 

And drink it up
Drink it up
Drink His love 
Up out of your cup!"

Haha! I think it sounds like Fergie from the "Black Eyed Peas" especially if you compare it to the "Humps" song.

Here's the official video for those of you who don't know who Fergie is - or the song I am speaking of...

 

Anyway, I can't get it out of my head, so I wanted to write it down here!

Hope you have a great day!

xOx,
Ms. Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment