Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A K.I.S.S. FOR YOU!

I've been saying this a lot lately and thought I would share.

Keep It Simple Sister = K.I.S.S.

Life gets hectic.

Gotta remember to K.I.S.S. yourself sometimes!

Worries have no end in sight?

K.I.S.S. them goodbye!

We can only control how we treat ourselves and others, so leave the heavy drama for the stage and K.I.S.S. everyday!

It seems to me that the surf culture really has a grasp on this concept. Honor the waves, work hard to paddle out, find your wave and ride it. Life is good. :)

Same for the yogis. Honor your body, work hard to perfect your breathing technique and flexibility, let go of unwanted pains and stress, and leave smiling and standing upright. :)

I guess K.I.S.S. is for anyone, not just sisters, but when I say it to myself, I like the feeling of love that it provokes. It's encouraging to K.I.S.S. myself. That's why I do it and also why I wanted to share!

How can you K.I.S.S. yourself today?

No comments:

Post a Comment