Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Poem for Michael Lang, My Facebook Contest Winner

What was an extra ticket to Rockfest
Became a Facebook page "liking" contest
With the grand prize being a date with me.
Not usually so egotistical,
I would consider myself quite humble.
But to create a buzz, I had to see.
When all was said and done, the contest won,
And winner, Mike Lang, had some rockin' fun,
I knew that it all must be meant to be.
His friends and family stuck by his side
And posted his name many times with pride!
Mike is a cool guy, a great one to meet.
We also met bands and got autographs
Got rides on golf carts and had a few laughs
But in the crowd was where we saw boobies
And the kind of kids that we used to be.
Was fun feeling young, a great way to be

Thanks for winning, Mike! Glad you were with me!















https://www.facebook.com/msamandapanda#!/notes/amanda-steinhaus/a-poem-for-michael-lang-my-rockfest-contest-winner-/202858846422967

No comments:

Post a Comment