Friday, May 11, 2012

flowers in your hair


Proverbs 1: 8-9: 
"Pay close attention to what your father tells you; 
Never forget what you learned at your mother's knee. 
Wear their counsel like flowers in your hair, 
Like rings on your fingers."

***

He is with me!
I know-
And it's easy for me to show!
The more I learn and grow
The more I can see and teach!
May my work be full of reach!
May my heart bring me to my knees.
Wearing His love like flowers in my hair,
That is how they will know He is there.

***
Second Corinthians says,
 “Though our outward bodies are wasting away,
our inward bodies are being renewed day by day.”

***
Dear God, 
Commit me to your teachings, a life together, the common meals and the prayers.
Amen.

***
He said to me through poetry,
"You will be needed more and more
Your strength and courage is what I called you for

Go and share my love with them
Go spread my light as your sister's friend."


***
Hebrews 10: 24-25:
Let's see how inventive we can be in encouraging love and helping out,
not avoiding worshiping together as some do, 
but spurring each other on,
especially as we see the big Day approaching...

***
If you would like me to send you a personal poem of strength and encouragement, send an email with your request and address to:
amanda.steinhaus@gmail.com.


xOx,









No comments:

Post a Comment