Friday, January 13, 2012

So, I got this dog...


Lucy was only 8 weeks old in this picture, but I met her when she was only 5 weeks old. 

She was the runt of the litter and also the most playful.

Her mom and dad were both all black...

(Zant and Vita)

 Lucy came out with a "cow" belly and white feet, 
and what I call a Wonder Woman "W" in white fur across her chest.

You can really see it here...



I was infatuated and had to make her mine.

A week later, she was what Delta Air calls, "Live Cargo," but to me she was precious goods on a wildly bumpy and extremely hot journey from Kansas City to Atlanta and finally to her new home, San Diego.

She loved her new home - especially her new front yard - the beach.


She grew into her puppy paws quickly and played all day everyday with anyone or any dog who was willing!

She liked to run, jump, roll over, high five, shake, lay down...
She would bark when you asked her, "What's your name?"
And if that isn't enough, she even knows how to say, 

"I love you!"


Lucy lived the good life.  She had it all and bag of treats.  
When Lucy didn't think life could get much better, she got the ultimate toy - another puppy to play with!


Annie.

Lucy and Annie became best buddies.



With the exception of one month, Lucy and Annie have been together every day since Annie came along.

They are just like sisters.  



One gets jealous when the other gets attention, but they'll always be best friends.




They both love to go outside.



They both love the beach!



And they REALLY love when I put on my roller skates and let them pull me FAST!


Lucy and Annie are always happy, good girls and I am so lucky to have two creatures so full of love who are always there to greet me when I get home, give me kisses when I am sad, give me lots of hugs and kisses and are always there to absorb any negativity I may be feeling right out of my life - at least for that moment.

I found this on Facebook and loved it so much that I wanted to share it here, too.  

If you are a dog owner, you will understand and respect it, too.


xOx,

Ms. Panda, Lucy and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment