Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ms. Panda's 150th Post

Go figure that today is almost over and I am just starting my blog entry.

Then I realize it is my 150th post!  Feels kinda cool, like a birthday or something.

So I decided to go to  my very first post and get some inspiration with a quickness.

Before I even viewed the list, I decided in my head to write about #50 and #100, since they add up to 150.

Just keeping it simple ;)

So #50 is "Sing more songs that I make up," which is ironic, cause I woke up today singing a song about Googling everything.  It's just so crazy that the world is literally at your fingertips.  It's really mind blowing, but back to my song. Remember that song about diarrhea that goes, "When you're sliding into home and your pants are full of foam..."  I'm sure you sang it or heard it at some point.  Well, I took that tune and changed it to this:

"When your mind just can't recall and you have to know it all,
Just Google it, Just Google it.
When you need an image fast so your mind can rest at last,
Just Google it, Just Google it..."

You get the gist of it, yeah?  Please feel free to add your own verses and sing at home :)

Soooo - with the day quickly nearing end and #100 left to do, I must go.  Now.  And do #100:

"Do cartwheels in high heels and pretend I have super powers."

Video blog to follow to prove I really am going to do it, of course.

xOx,
Ms. Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment