Thursday, March 10, 2011

#50: Sing more songs that I make up.

From my first blog, I chose #50 for my inspiration this evening. 

      Earlier tonight I attended a Children's authors group. I love other writers.  And networking is SO the key to success!
      Well, I took the plunge and volunteered to read my "Larry Bear" story to the group, after which my notebook filled with suggestions on topics that might also suit my writing style! 
      One member, Stephanie, suggested I write about health and nutrition, which is a big part of my lifestyle, and well, the first thing that came to my mind was...my juicer. 

So, here is a song- 
It'll touch you tender, 
Its about a juicer-
Not a blender!

So get all of your veggies
Out of the fridge,
And wash them and rinse them
With the help of your kids!

And as you juice, 
Sing this tune
Like the "Hokey Pokey,"
Your health isn't a jokey! :)


First verse:

I put the apples in,
(repeat)
And the pulp comes out,
(repeat)
I put the apples in,
And the juice comes out the spout!

I'm juicing for my body,
And I feel good all around!
That's what it's all about!

Next verse: 

Replace "apples" with whatever foods you have to juice! 

Here are some of my favorites:

kiwi
berries
pineapple
grapes
oranges
carrots
ginger
beets
spinach
kale
celery
bell peppers

and so on and so on...

Happy Juicing Everyone! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment