Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Haiku for you :)

A haiku or two to look forward to...

The first day of Spring
When the sun warms your dry skin
And you melt again.


Be true to yourself.
Don't fake it til you make it--
Find it in your soul


You were made perfect.
Every choice you make is yours
Leave somthing behind.


I have a feeling.
It comes from deep within me.
It is divine light.


Spiritual toys...
Play with them every day
and watch your light grow.


Dreams are who we are.
Follow them and you'll go far.
You get a head start!


Radness is badness
Like the shizzz...nit, it's legit.
It is...what is it?
I saw you kiss her
Your hands touched her booty, too,
And I'm like, haiku.

1 comment:

  1. I like this one it made me think and then it made me laugh. This one was the "shizzz...nit"... ;) Keep it up these were a lot of fun to read!
    Matthew Trapp

    ReplyDelete